Immortality is not anti-aging. It is not a portrait of Dorian Gray. It is the ability to perpetually age without losing function.
Maintaining cellular and physiological function begins and ends at the cellular level. Maintaining function requires targeted nutrition and exercise. Maintaining adaptability requires creating a life purpose that never “retires”.
The presentation will provide the scientific basis of perpetual function.
- Genetics versus environment – relative contributions to health
- Core biomarkers and biosystems of aging and how to maintain optimal function.
- Average lifespan versus maximum lifespan – why it matters.
- Purpose and health – Why sustained health without purpose is not possible.
- Adaptation versus evolution – one you can control, one you cannot.